Los Gatos Holiday Carriage Rides
Friday, December 4 through Wednesday, December 23, 2015
This season, enjoy a holiday tradition in downtown Los Gatos and feel the romance of Christmas past. Ride in an elegant horse-drawn carriage with a friendly driver and horses wearing holiday bells. The tinkling of the bells as carriages ride through town brings a festive spirit that's unmatched in the Bay Area. The evening rides start in the Town Plaza and continue through the town's Almond Grove district. The 15-minute ride will take you by some of the town's most beautiful historic homes and along downtown's festively-decorated North Santa Cruz Avenue. Rides depart every half-hour on the hour.
Group Package ($100) - Reserve a private carriage for your group (6 seats available - 4 adults maximum)
Sweetheart Carriage ($85) - A private, romantic ride for 2 adults only
Individual Tickets - $25 (ages 11 and up), $10 (ages 3 to 10), Free to Toddlers (2 years old and younger) on lap.
|Click on a date to check the carriage ride schedule and to purchase tickets
Please read through the following important reminders:
* All purchases are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE (even if it is necessary to cancel the ride). Each party is allowed to re-schedule ONCE only.
* Carriage rides depart at the southwest corner of the Plaza Park, in front of the Post Office. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled ride.
* Check-in will be at the small shed located in the Plaza Park.
* Dress for a chilly evening. It's always a good idea to layer up, especially for children.
* Rides will continue rain or shine (as long as there's no lightning or thunder). If at any time becomes unsafe for the horses, and the driver deems it necessary to cancel the rides, we will make every effort to reschedule cancelled rides on December 26th.
* Parties (except Group and Sweetheart packages) may be asked to share a carriage with another party. No pets are permitted on carriages under any circumstances.